Public Notices August 7, 2019
TODD-WADENA COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
The Todd-Wadena Community Corrections Executive Committee will meet Monday, August 12, 2019 at 5:00 p.m., at the Wadena Elks Lodge, 647 Jefferson Street North, Wadena, MN 56482.
TODD-WADENA COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The Todd-Wadena Community Corrections Advisory Board will meet Monday, August 12, 2019 at 6:00 p.m., at the Wadena Elks Lodge, 647 Jefferson Street North, Wadena, MN 56482.
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
215 1st Ave. South,
Notice is hereby given that on Thursday August 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM the Todd County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing in the Commissioner’s board room, 215 1st Ave South, Long Prairie, Minnesota to consider the following Variance applications:
•Call to Order
•Approval of the July 2019 BOA minutes
•Board introduction and process review
-The applicant is introduced
-Applicant request if staff report accurately represents the request
-Board review with applicant, staff, and public
1. Steven Olson: NW4 SW4 EX E 699 FT OF N 312 FT in Hartford Township
Site Address: 25212 County 16. PIN: 12-0003800
1) Request to build 24’ x 40’ shed addition 78’ from the OHWL of Long Prairie River instead of the required 150’ setback.
2. John Hinrichs: Lying W of Gov’t Lot 4 in Leslie Township
Site Address: 21457 Finch Road PIN: 15-0043500
1) Request to establish a 24’ x 36’ detached garage 5’ from the East side lot line instead of the required 10’ minimum structural setback.
2) Request to cover lot with 15.01 percent (%)roofed impervious surfaces instead of the maximum allowed 15%.
3. Bernard Hinnenkamp: PT N2 N2 SE4 NE4 & N2 N2 OF GL 2 in Grey Eagle Township
Site Address: 11769 County 47. PIN: 11-0027200
1) Request to build a 40’ x 64’ shed with a maximum peak height of 24’ instead of the maximum allowed 18’ peak height.
4. Susan Gurley and Patricia Fish: N 250ft of S 1,100ft. of Gov’t Lot 4 in Burnhamville Township
Site Address: 19140 Ermine Drive. PIN: 06-0012600
1) Request to build handicapped accessible ramp and 14ft x 12ft deck 40ft. from the OHWL instead of the required 150ft.
5. Tim Barker: Lot 1 Block 1 Jenc Addition in Birchdale Township
Site Address: NA. PIN: 03-0097600
1) To build a 36’ x 56’ shed with a maximum peak height of 25’ instead of the maximum allowed 18’ peak height.
6. Ron and Sandy Meyer: Lot 14 Tiemann’s Subd Gov’t Lot 4 in Birchdale Township
Site Address: 10440 Angler Drive. PIN: 03-0051800
1) Request to cover lot with 18.63 percent (%) roofed impervious surfaces instead of the maximum allowed 15%.
7. Edward and Tama Vohnoutka: Lot 4 Block 1 Romie & Ollie Addition in Birchdale Township
Site Address: 10449 Alcott Drive. PIN: 03-0085700
1) Request to build guest cabin on 74,923 sq ft lot instead of the required minimum 80,000 sq ft.
Next meeting: September 26, 2019
All persons interested are invited to attend said hearing or submit a letter to be heard on these matters.
Todd County Board of Adjustment
Bill Berscheit, Chair
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: That default has occurred in the conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: August 29, 2014
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $156,253.70
MORTGAGOR(S): Darrel L. McFedries and Dianna L. McFedries, husband and wife
MORTGAGEE: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
DATE AND PLACE OF FILING: Recorded on September 8, 2014 as Document Number 491042 in the Office of the County Recorder of Todd County, Minnesota.
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: None.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: Lots Forty-six (46) and Forty-seven (47), Block Eight (8), Sylvan Shores South, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the County Recorder in and for Todd County, Minnesota.
STREET ADDRESS OF PROPERTY: 28649 OTTAWA DRIVE, BROWERVILLE, MN 56438
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Todd County, Minnesota.
THE AMOUNT CLAIMED TO BE DUE ON THE MORTGAGE ON THE DATE OF THE NOTICE: $148,467.01
TRANSACTION AGENT: None
NAME OF MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICER: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
TAX PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 08-0162900 and 08-0162800
TRANSACTION AGENT’S MORTGAGE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: None
THAT no action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt then remaining secured by such mortgage, or any part thereof, or, if the action or proceeding has been instituted, that the same has been discontinued, or that an execution upon the judgment rendered therein has been returned unsatisfied, in whole or in part.
PURSUANT, to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: September 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: Todd County Sheriff’s Office, County Detention Center, 115 Third Street South, Long Prairie, MN 56347
to pay the debt then secured by said mortgage and taxes, if any actually paid by the mortgagee, on the premises and the costs and disbursements allowed by law. The time allowed by law for redemption by said mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: Unless said mortgage is reinstated or the property redeemed, or unless the time for redemption is reduced by judicial order, you must vacate the premises by 11:59 p.m. on March 19, 2020.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: McFedries, Darrel L. and McFedries, Dianna L.
Dated: July 25, 2019
WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
TROTT LAW, P.C.
Samuel R. Coleman, Esq.
*Michael van Muelken, Esq.*
Attorneys for Mortgagee
25 Dale Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: June 24, 2019
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 12, 2014, executed by Henry A. Becker and Jennifer L. Becker, married to each other, as Mortgagors, to Compeer Financial, FLCA f/k/a AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, as Mortgagee, and filed for record June 16, 2014, as Document No. 489913, in the Office of the County Recorder of Todd County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $184,500.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $117,571.66.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Todd County, Minnesota, described as follows:
The W1/2 of NE1/4 and the NE1/4 of NE1/4, Section 36, Township 130, Range 33, Todd County, Minnesota
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Todd County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 15, 2019, at 10:00 a.m., at the Todd County Sheriff’s Department, located at 115 Third Street South, Long Prairie, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee’s information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 28275 - 280th Street, Long Prairie, MN 56347, and has tax parcel identification number 12-0039000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on August 15, 2020, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
Financial, FLCA f/k/a AgStar
Benjamin B. Bohnsack (#0319399)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 14790-0304
CASS CREST LLC
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 215, that Cass Crest, LLC has made an application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency / County of Cass to do an expansion on an existing livestock feedlot.
The existing Swine feedlot is located in the SW ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 10 in Byron Township, in Cass County, Minnesota. The farrowing barn is 181’ x 252’ x 2’ and holds 416 farrowing sows for a total of 166.4 animal units. The gestation barn is a 1,22’7” x 573’6” x 8’ for 2,080 sows or 832 animal units. The existing facilities are total confinement barns with below barn engineered concrete liquid manure storage area for 12 months of storage. The total number of animal units existing are 998.4 animal units.
The proposed new gilt development barn will be 122’7” x 229’ x 8’ for 1,008 sows weighing over 300 pounds for 403.2 animal units and 1,600 developing gilts weighing between 55 and 300 pounds for 480 animal units. This barn would have a total of 883.2 animal units. The proposed new isolation barn will be 51’4” x 153’9” x 8’ and will house 800 head of swine under 55 pounds for a total of 40 animal units. All barns will be total confinement and will have below barn engineered 8’ deep concrete manure storage area for 12 months’ worth of storage. The total number of animal units on this site after building the new barns will be 1,921.6 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot, as required by Minnesota State Law.
Estimated timeframe of construction: September-December 2019
Estimated timeframe of occupancy: February-March 2020
Cass Crest, LLC
% James E. Dick
1275 Highway 15 South
Fairmont, MN 56031