Public Notices February 10, 2021
Filed in District Court
State of Minnesota
January 26, 2021
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COUNTY OF TODD
Court File No.
In Re: Estate of
Jerald Eugene Cory
ORDER AND NOTICE OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR FORMAL ADJUDICATION OF INTESTACY, DETERMINATION OF HEIRSHIP AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE IN UNSUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
It is Ordered and Notice is given that on the 8th day of March 2021, at 10:45 a.m. a hearing will be held in the above-named Court at 221 First Avenue South, Long Prairie, Minnesota, on petition of Michelle L. Lundquist and Nyrea D. Thielges for the adjudication of intestacy and determination of heirship of the above-named decedent, and for the appointment of Michelle L. Lundquist who resides at 27607 120th Street, Staples, MN 56479; and Nyrea D. Thielges who resides at 8527 Packard Avenue Northeast, Otsego, Minnesota 55330, as personal representative(s) of the estate of the above-named decedent in unsupervised administration, and that any objections thereto must be filed with the Court. That, if proper, and no objections are filed, a personal representative will be appointed to administer the estate, to collect all assets, pay all legal debts, cliams, taxes and expenses, and sell real and personal property, and do all necessary acts for the estate.
Notice is further given that ALL CREDITORS having claims against said estate are required to present the same to said personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four (4) months after the date of this notice or all claims will be barred.
Dated: January 26, 2021
Daniel A. Benson
Judge of District Court
Patty Johnson, Deputy Court Administrator
Joseph S. Mayers
Attorney No. 0295747
KELM & REUTER, P.A.
1287 2nd Street North,
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
VILLARD Township Board of Audit
The Villard Township will hold its annual Board of Audit on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 6:45 p.m. immediately followed by the monthly meeting. This meeting will be held at the Eastwood Inn, Motley, MN.
Villard Township Clerk
Mary Trantina Koenig
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
215 1st Ave. South,
Long Prairie, MN 56347
Notice is hereby given that on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. the Todd County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing in the Commissioner’s board room, 215 1st Ave. South, Long Prairie, Minnesota, or via phone conference call. Please email or phone your wish to be included in the meeting at 320-732-4420, firstname.lastname@example.org to consider the following Variance applications:
•Call to Order
•Approval of December 17, 2020 Minutes
•Board introduction and process review
o The applicant is introduced
o Staff Report
o Applicant request if staff report accurately represents the request
o Public Comment
o Board review with applicant, staff, and public
1. Reorganization of the Board:
2. Adoption of the 2021 Todd County Board of Adjustments Business Rules:
3. Alex Klaustermeier: Lot 9, Country Living Estates, Section 31, Gordon Township
Site Address: 11182 Cable Cir, Osakis. PID: 10-0071800
1. Request to decrease Ordinary High Water setback in Shoreland-NE Zoning (Unnamed Lake) from 150 feet to 100 feet for construction of a home with attached garage.
2. Request in increase the maximum allowable peak height for structures within the setback distance from 18 feet to 20 feet 5 inches for construction of a home with attached garage.
3. Request to decrease Ordinary High Water setback in Shoreland-NE Zoning (Unnamed Lake) from 150 feet to 90 feet for construction of an attached deck.
4. Request to decrease Ordinary High Water setback in Shoreland-NE Zoning (Unnamed Lake) from 150 feet to 112 feet for construction of a detached shop.
4. Julie & Bill Berscheit: NW4 NE4, Section 12, Birchdale Township
Site Address: 28807 140th St, Grey Eagle. PID: 03-0008900
1. Request to decrease Ordinary High Water setback in Shoreland-NE Zoning (Pixley Lake) from 150 feet to 119 feet for construction of an attached garage with living quarters above.
2. Request to increase the maximum peak height of structures within the setback in Shoreland-NE Zoning (Pixley Lake) from 18 feet to 26 feet for construction of an attached garage with living quarters above.
March 25, 2021
All persons interested are invited to attend said hearing or submit a letter to be heard on these matters. All correspondence must include name, mailing address and be received 48 hours before the date and time of the hearing.
Board of Adjustment
Bill Berscheit, Chair
FRESHWATER ED. DISTRICT NO. 6004
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Notice is hereby given that the Freshwater Ed. Dist. No. 6004 of Wadena, MN hereby requests proposals for CTSS Service in Wadena, MN, for students attending a Level IV site until 3 p.m. on February 26, 2021.
All proposals shall be clearly identified as a CTSS Proposal for the Freshwater Education District. The proposals must be presented to the designated contact for Freshwater, Lori Murdock, at the following address:
2222 Industrial Drive
Wadena, MN 56482
No formal proposal opening will take place.
Proposals will be evaluated on the criteria as set forth within the RFP. Details/requirements for proposals are available on the Freshwater website www.fed.k12.mn.us.
The Freshwater Board reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, waive formalities, and to select the agency and options that best meet the needs of the board and its employees.
Inquiries and clarifications should be directed by telephone or email to Freshwater’s contact as follows:
218-631-3505, Ext. 1042
Clerk of District #6004
BYRON Township REGULAR MEETINGS
The regular monthly meetings of Byron Township will be held every third Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Leader Community Hall, unless cancelled due to inclement weather. Then the meetings will be held the following Thursday.
Next meeting is Feb. 18, 2021.
Becki Rassler, Clerk
2021 BRIDGE PROJECT
March 9, 2021
Sealed bids will be accepted until 10:00 a.m., March 9, 2021 by the Todd County Public Works Director/Engineer and County Auditor/Treasurer at 44 Riverside Drive, Long Prairie, Minnesota 56347 for the following construction project:
This is an abbreviated advertisement. A full advertisement can be viewed by going to the Public Works website at https://egram.co.todd.mn.us/oneoffice/bidding.
Todd County Public Works Director/Engineer