REQUEST FOR BIDS
The Township of Villard is accepting quotes for the following:
•New paving on Spruce Road that consists of 5,410 ft. x 22 ft. wide paving of three (3) inches; mill off existing paving and reuse for base. Add additional three (3) inches of Class 5, one (1) foot paving step out at approaches and mailboxes; three (3) foot wide shoulders on each side of Spruce Road with Class 2. Class 5 will need to match new pavement at approaches.
Send quotes to:
Mary Trantina Koenig,
Villard Township Clerk
31836 Timberlane Road
Staples, MN 56479
All bids must be received by 5:00 p.m. Monday, June 8, 2020, at which time the quotes will be reviewed and awarded at the Villard Township regular meeting.
Mary Trantina Koenig
Clerk, Villard Township 21pnc
215 First Ave. South, Suite 103
Notice is hereby given that the Todd County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday June 4, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in the commissioners meeting room, Historic Courthouse, 215 First Ave. South, Long Prairie, MN, or via phone conference call to consider the following applications.
Please email or phone in your wish to be included if the meeting is not allowed to be open to the public: 320-732-4420 email@example.com
•Call to Order.
•Introduction of Planning Commission Members.
•Approval of the May 2020 Planning Commission meeting minutes.
1. Dean Blanchard: NE4 NE4 EX S 330 feet of Section 29 of Villard Township. Site Address: 30075 470th Street. PID: 25-0029901.
1) Request for temporary family living on this site.
2. Joe Gingerich: Part of NW4 NE4 of Section 33 in Reynolds Township. Site Address: 19191 County 10, PID: 20-0036502
1) To establish a sheet metal fabrication retail sales and metal machine shop.
3. Joseph J. Bontrager: SE4 SW4 of Section 20 in Eagle Valley Township. Site Address: 17849 352nd Ave. PID: 07-0023500.
1) To establish a sheet metal sales and retail greenhouse sales.
4. Jason Korblick: NW4 Lying E’ERLY of Hwy 71 in Section 6 of Hartford Township. Site Address: 32376 US HWY 71. PID: 12-0006501.
1) To open a previous existing gravel pit to be used for fill soil only, no screening or crushing at this site.
All persons interested are invited to attend said hearing and be heard on these matters. If unable to attend, all correspondence must include name, mailing address and be received 48 hours before the date and time of the hearing.
Todd County Planning Commission