Public Notices August 2, 2018
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
215 First Ave. South
Long Prairie, Minnesota 56347
Notice is hereby given that on Thursday August 23, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. the Todd County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing in the Commissioner’s board room, 215 1st Ave South, Long Prairie, Minnesota to consider the following Variance applications:
1. Mark and Philicity Messman: Scenic Shores: Lots 24 & 25 in Grey Eagle Township. Site Address: 33500 Cottontail Drive. PIN: 11-0072600
1) Reduce the 100 ft. setback from lake from south side of cabin to approximately 82 ft. for construction of 8’x 10’ porch/entry.
2) Eliminate existing 4’ x 24’ east side deck and replace with west side deck and improved stairs.
3) Eliminate existing north side 24 stairs and 4’ x 10’ landing and replace with 4’ x 4’ landing and 9 stairs.
2. Karl and Shari Pung: Lot 6 of Kuehne’s Beach in Burnhamville Township. Site Address: 31285 Enchanted Loop. PIN: 06-0054200
1) Request to build new home on existing foundation (30 ft. x 24 ft.) with a maximum building height of 28 ft. instead of the allowed 18 ft. Existing foundation is 25 ft. from the OHWL.
3. Susan Gurley and Patricia Fish: N 250 ft of S 1100 ft. of Gov’t Lot 4 in Burnhamville Township. Site Address: 19140 Ermine Drive. PIN: 06-0012600
1) Request to build handicapped accessible ramp and 14 ft x 12 ft deck 40ft. from the OHWL instead of the required 150ft.
4. Arnold Jenc: Lots 14 & 15-Block 1 of Eastwood Estates in Gordon Township. Site Address: NA. PIN: 10-0077000
1) Request to build a storage shed with a maximum building height of 22 ft. instead of the allowed 18 ft.
5. Lynn Jorgensen: Lot 2 of McMahon’s Subdivision in Leslie Township. Site Address: 14148 Ferret Drive. PIN: 15-0056200
1) Request to build new 30 ft. x 38 ft. cabin 60 ft. from the OHWL instead of the required 75 ft.
2) Request to build 8ft. x 16 ft. deck 52 ft from the OHWL instead of the required 75 ft.
3) Request to exceed 18ft. height limit with building height of 2 0ft.
All persons interested are invited to attend said hearing or submit a letter to be heard on these matters.
Board of Adjustment
Bill Berscheit, Chair
Todd-Wadena Community Corrections EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Todd-Wadena Community Corrections Executive Committee will meet Monday, August 13, 2018, at 4:30 p.m., at the Wadena County Attorney’s Office, 415 Jefferson Street South, Suite C, Wadena, MN 56482.
EVERGREEN HILL CEMETERY BOARD
The Evergreen Hill Cemetery Board will meet Tuesday, August 14, at 6:30 p.m. at the Staples Community Center. All welcome.
Bob Reeck, President
Todd-Wadena Community Corrections ADVISORY BOARD
Todd-Wadena Community Corrections Advisory Board will meet Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 4:30 p.m., at the Wadena Elks Lodge, 647 Jefferson Street North, Wadena, MN 56482.