Public Notices II July 6, 2017
TODD-WADENA COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS MEETING
Todd-Wadena Community Corrections Executive Committe will meet Monday, July 10, 2017, at 4:30 p.m. at the Todd County Justice Center, 221 First Ave. S, Suite 200, Long Prairie, MN.
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF TODD
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Dissolution with Children
Court File No.
In Re the Marriage of
Kellin Dean Wiese, Respondent
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED RESPONDENT:
WARNING: Your spouse has filed a lawsuit against you for dissolution of your marriage. A copy of the paperwork regarding the lawsuit is served on you with this summons. This summons is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this summons carefully. If you do not understand it, contact an attorney for legal advice.
1. The Petitioner (your spouse) has filed a lawsuit against you asking for dissolution of your marriage (divorce). A copy of the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage is attached to this Summons. There should also be a copy of Petitioner’s Financial Affidavit attached.
2. You must serve upon Petitioner and file with the Court a written Answer to the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and your Financial Affidavit. You must pay the required filing fee. Answer forms and the Financial Affidavit form are available from the Court Administrator’s office. You must serve your Answer and Financial Affidavit upon Petitioner within thirty (30) days of the date you were served with this Summons, not counting the day of service. If you do not serve and file your Answer and Financial Affidavit, the Court may give your spouse everything he or she is asking for in the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage.
3. This proceeding does not involve real property.
Under Minnesota law, service of this summons makes the following requirements apply to both parties to the action, unless they are modified by the court or the proceeding is dismissed:
(1) Neither party may dispose of any assets except (a) for the necessities of life or for the necessary generation of income or preservation of assets, (b) by an agreement of the parties in writing, or (c) for retaining counsel to carry on or to contest this proceeding.
(2) Neither party may harass the other party.
(3) All currently available insurance coverage must be maintained and continued without change in coverage or beneficiary designation.
(4) Parties to a marriage dissolution proceeding are encouraged to attempt alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Minnesota law. Alternative dispute resolution includes mediation, arbitration and other processes as set forth in the district court rules. You may contact the court administrator about resources in your area. If you cannot pay for mediation or alternative dispute resolution, in some counties, assistance may be available to you through a nonprofit provider or a court program. If you are a victim of domestic abuse or threats as defined in Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 518B, you are not required to try mediation and you will not be penalized by the court in later proceedings.
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE PROVISIONS, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS BY THE COURT.
NOTICE OF PARENT EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Under Minnesota Statutes, section 518.147, in a contested proceeding involving custody or parenting time of a minor child, the parties must begin participation in a parent education program that meets minimum standards promulgated by the Minnesota Supreme Court within 30 days after the first filing with the court. In some Districts, parenting education may be required in all custody or parenting proceedings. You may contact the District Court Administrator for additional information regarding this requirement and the availability of parent education programs.
623 5th Street NE
Staples, Minnesota 56479
notice of mortgage forclosure sale
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN That default has occurred in conditions of the following described mortgage.
DATE OF MORTGAGE:
September 5, 2008; Assigned January 20, 2017
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $44,998.47
Nathan George, a single person
MORTGAGEE: American Heritage National Bank; Assigned to Jason George
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Mortgage: Recorded October 1, 2008; Todd County Recorder; Todd County, MN; Document No. 459390
Assignment: Recorded February 7, 2017; Todd County Recorder; Todd County, MN; Document No. 502805
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: All that part of Government Lot Two (2) of Section Twenty-eight (28), Township One Hundred Twenty-eight (128), Range Thirty-four (34), lying North of the Sauk River which runs through said Lot Two (2), and which lies East of Highway No. 11, also known as the “U” Trail Road.
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Todd
Property Address: 16086 County 11, Osakis, MN 56360
Tax Parcel ID No.: 17-0030801
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE: $39,050.67
That all preforeclosure requirements have been complied with; that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: August 10, 2017, at 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: Sheriff’s Office Lobby, 115 3rd Street South, Long Prairie, Minnesota, to pay the debt secured by said Mortgages, as assigned, and taxes, if any, on said premises and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys’ fees allowed by law, subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the Mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns. If the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30 or the property redeemed under Section 580.23, the time to vacate is 11:59 p.m. on that date.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: None
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Dated: June 22, 2017
Assignee of Mortgagee
PEMBERTON, SORLIE, RUFER & KERSHNER, P.L.L.P.
By: Marc W. Sugden,
Attorneys for Assignee of Mortgagee
203 22nd Avenue West
Alexandria, MN 56308