Public Notices June 14, 2018
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
215 First Ave. South
Long Prairie, Minnesota 56347
Notice is hereby given that on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. the Todd County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing in the Commissioner’s board room, 215 1st Ave. South, Long Prairie, Minnesota to consider the following Variance applications:
1. Richard Meemken: Part of Lot 1 Section 22 in Burnhamville Township
Site Address: 33636 State 28 PIN: 06-0031600, 06-0031700, 06-0031800
1) Request to build cabin with walkout basement to be 130 ft. from the lake instead of the required 150 ft. setback and put roof over existing deck.
2. Kenneth A. Meyer: Lots 27 & 28 of Block 2 in Grey Eagle Township
Site Address: 29573 Arbor Drive PIN: 11-0056500
1) Replace existing deck with grade patio of up to 250 sq. ft.
2) Increase the maximum allowable building height from 18 ft. to 28 ft.
Note: Variance for parcel to build at 60’ was previously granted. Proposal will increase the size of the home from 672 sq.ft. to approximately 1,900 sq feet within setback.
3. Brian and Constance Levin: Part of SE corner of Gov’t Lot 4 of Section 20 in Gordon Township
Site Address: 12502 170th St. PIN: 10-0016000
1) Reduce the required set back of 50 ft. to 16 ft. to construct add on a bedroom, bathroom and laundry room.
All persons interested are invited to attend said hearing or submit a letter to be heard on these matters.
Board of Adjustment
Bill Berscheit, Chair
WADENA COUNTY FRIENDLY RIDER TRANSIT
229 Harry Rich Dr.
Wadena, MN 56482
Notice is hereby given that on Sunday, July 1, 2018 Wadena County Friendly Rider Transit will end the New Service Expansion Route from Wadena, MN to Brainerd, MN.
Wadena County Transit Director