STATE OF MINNESOTA
TODD COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
7TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File Number:
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child of:
Brittaney Jolynn Loxterkamp, parent
Ryan Christopher Toney, parent
SUMMONS AND NOTICE
CHILD IN NEED OF PROTECTION OR SERVICES MATTER
NOTICE TO: Ryan Christopher Toney, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 221 1st Ave South Long Prairie Minnesota, alleging that the child(ren) of the above-named parents or legal custodian is/are in need of protection or services.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 221 1st Ave. South, Long Prairie, Minnesota, on June 21st, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Daniel Benson
Judge of District Court
W/ A. Cewall